Ви бажаєте відреагувати на цей пост? Створіть акаунт всього за кілька кліків або увійдіть на форум.

ФорумОстанні зображенняЗареєструватисьВхід

Narraive-"My interesting experience"

Перейти донизу 
2 користувачів
АвторПовідомлення
Admin
Admin
Admin

Кількість повідомлень : 253
Дата реєстрації : 18.08.2015
Вік : 51

Narraive-"My interesting experience" Empty
ПовідомленняТема: Narraive-"My interesting experience"   Narraive-"My interesting experience" EmptyПн Лист 16, 2015 7:22 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Question Question Question

[Ви повинні бути зареєстровані та підключені , щоб побачити це зображення]
Don't forget to use some time expressions and phrases to show the order of events!!!
 At first, next, then, later, after that, finally, in the end suddenly, after a while, later on, at last
Write  120 words only!
Повернутися до початку Перейти донизу
https://lovenglish.ukraine7.com
Diyko

Diyko

Кількість повідомлень : 1
Дата реєстрації : 20.09.2015

ПовідомленняТема: Re: Narraive-"My interesting experience"   Narraive-"My interesting experience" EmptyПн Лист 23, 2015 4:31 pm

One beautiful summer day, we gathered with friends to go to the river. We stayed away from the river so we decided to go there by bike. We came and went, we went long journey was hard because that was the way many wells and bridges. We got there and pereplyavlyaly their bicycles across the river. Then we began to look for a place for our company and we realized that we did not come that day but it is certainly a place we found. The river was warm but the current strong swimming ability and my bad so I stayed closer to shore. Then the friends decided to jump from the shore and I went with them to friends did not think that I am a coward. We climbed ashore, there was slippery so I got out gently but anyway I fell into the river and nearly drowned. But I swam ashore and lay then seen as friends gathered around me, they helped me get up on your feet and I went alone. Intsedent And then I realized that sometimes you need to be like everyone else. Then my friends and I mentioned this intsedent and laughed because everything ended well!
Admin
Admin
Admin

ПовідомленняТема: Re: Narraive-"My interesting experience"   Narraive-"My interesting experience" EmptyПн Лист 23, 2015 7:20 pm

One beautiful summer day, we gathered with friends to go to the river. We stayed away from the river so we decided to go there by bike. We were riding a lot  and it was  a  long journey which  was hard because there was were the way many wells and bridges on our way.
      ( стиль,порядок слів, множина в структурі there were)We got there and pereplyavlyaly (не має такого слова в англійській мові) swam with  their( our ) -неправильно вжитий займенник   нашими велосипедами.а не їхніми)bicycles across the river. Then we began to look for a place for our company and we realized that we did not come that day (стиль - не зрозуміло.що ти хотів написати ,чи то був не ваш день?)but it is certainly a place we found( finally we found a place,знову порядок слів). The river was warm but the current was strong, my swimming ability was bad so I stayed closer to shore(bank) -лексика берег моря -shore,берег ріки- bank. Then the friends decided to jump from the shore and I went with them because I wanted my friends did not think that I was(had been) a coward. 
     We climbed a shore, there was slippery(ожеледиця?) so I got out gently but anyway I fell into the river and nearly drowned. But I swam ashore out  and lay  laid then I  seen saw  ashow  friends gathered around me, they helped me get up on your  my feet and I went alone. Intsedent It  was a real accident  And then I realized that sometimes you  don't need to be like everyone else. Then  Later my friends and I mentioned  remebered this that  intsedent and laughed because everything ended well!
 Андрій, дякую за спробу написати  про цікаву подію, багато помилок на порядок слів в реченні, вживання граматичних форм,лексику! Важко читати , але зрозумілий загальний зміст! Необхідно виписуватись! Всі помилки перевірила! Можеш писати в зошит виправлений варіант! Якщо перепишеш в зошит правильно поставлю 9, якщо ні -7! Не забувай про абзаци!
Admin
Admin
Admin

ПовідомленняТема: Re: Narraive-"My interesting experience"   Narraive-"My interesting experience" EmptyНд Лист 29, 2015 7:04 pm

Все ще чекаю на Ваші роботи!
 Чи в класі лише один Андрій?
Спонсорований контент

ПовідомленняТема: Re: Narraive-"My interesting experience"   Narraive-"My interesting experience" Empty

Narraive-"My interesting experience"
Повернутися до початку 
Сторінка 1 з 1

Права доступу до цього форумуВи не можете відповідати на теми у цьому форумі
 :: Students :: 10-
Перейти до: